Types of Peeling treatments at Rasasvada
- Whitening peel
- Acne peel
- Face lifting peel
- Green Herbal Peel
- Peeling with Hydra
- Peeling with Hydra & R.F.
Whitening peel provide solution for discolouration and dullness caused to several reasons including:
- Uneven skin tone
- Surgical scars
- Injury scars
- Sun damage
New skin is allowed to the surface to give you a healthier, brighter and glowing look.
Peeling also reduces you risk to skin cancer. Peeling treats the coarse skin blotches caused by ages of sun exposures. They are known as precancerous development and possibly turn into skin cancer.
Acne does not only look bad on your face but is sometimes painful and irritating to have it. Through peeling plugged hair follicles are broken down, oil production may be decreased and bacterias generating the acne can be slayed. Inflammation on skin is also reduced through peeling moreover peeling increases the absorption of topical treatments.
Your skin will be exfoliated with a light chemical or superficial peel to remove the epidermis (upper most skin layer. This peel heals and treats the fine wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne and dry skin. Due to the lightness of checimals used in this treatment it is safe to be repeated every 2 to 5 weeks. To bring improvement in acne light and medium peels are recommended. Ance scars are also removed through acne peel.
Face lifting peel
Wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, uneven skin tone, dryness, roughness are all signs of ageing. Face-lifting peels provide complete solution to these problems. The production of collagen is triggered after a chemical peel when skin grows back. The skin becomes supple and strong and the appearance of wrinkles is gradually reduced.
Green Herbal Peel
The skin rejuvenation inside out is now become possible with the help of organic facial peel a.k.a Green Herbal Peel. No harsh chemicals are used in this treatment and it comprises of completely organic herbal ingredients
Green Herbal Peel provides solution to age-related skin conditions, impurities, hyperpigmentation. It also heals large pored skin, impure skin, scars, premature wrinkle formation, sun damaged skin.
Peeling with Hydra
Hydra PH peeling is used to exfoliate your skin deep-down. The skin is not only exfoliated but dark spots and pigmentation is also targeted with Hydra PH peeling. The PH balance is restored and skin cells are regenerated.
If you are looking for spot free rejuvenated skin, hydra is a must try. When peeling is combined with hydra it works in two ways, first is removing the superficial layer and the second being deep cleansing the skin for removal of dark spots and bringing a natural glow on your face.
Peeling with Hydra & R.F.
Peeling treatment along with Hydra and RF gives a boost to collagen production and removal of decaying cells on the surface of your skin. RF (Radio frequency) therapy stimulates the collagen production and increases the cellular turnover with the help of heat energy penetrating into the deep skin tissues.
This treatments gives you a triple effect and helps you to get rid of acne scars, dark spots, blemishes, melisma, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, dullness
RF specializes in decreasing the skin aging signs.
A duration of less than an hour is what it takes for a session of peeling. There are three main parts of the procedure that include pre-procedure, treatment and post procedure.
Inform the doctor about your health condition and medical history before commencing treatment.
- Follow all the guidelines recommended by you dermatologist at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Discontinue using skin lightening creams and other chemical based proming creams three to five prior to treatment.
- Get skin patch test done before the procedure.
Skin is prepared for treatment by mild cleansers. Dirt or grimeand excess oil will be removed.
- Small amount of petroleum jelly is applied with a Q tip so that the sensitive region may be marked to save these regions from the treatment.
- Eyes will be covered.
- Chemical peels are applied with the help of a specialized brush.
- Mild tingling sensation might occur which is completely normal. Any significant discomfort should be informed to the dermatologist promptly.
- After the required amount of time is passed the peeling chemicals are removed from the face.
- A cold compress might be applied on the area to prevent tingling and burning sensations.
- Additional cooling may be given on the face is seemed appropriate.
- Moisturiser and sun screen is applied for the protection of the skin.
Peeling treatments of various kinds have different ranges to cover and are entitled with numerous benefits, some of which are:
- Acne break out is controlled
- Smoothens out skin
- Skin rejuvenation
- Improvement in complexion
- Reduction in dark spots and discolouration
- Firming out the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Removal of acne scars
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Treats sun damage
- Lightens dark circles